Complaint Review: Tropical Rio's

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: eddie — Palermo Maine United States of America
Tropical Rio's
AV.Atlantica,2364-Loja A-Cep Copacabana Internet United States of America

Tropical Rio's Norberto Rocha Stole $150.00 us dollars for a tour they cancelled. Rio De Janerio, Internet

We hired Tropial Rio's to provide us with a car, driver and guide for a 4 hour tour of Rio.  The cost was 650.00 real.  ($325.00 US DOLLARS)  We paid 300 real with the remainder to be paid the day of the tour.  At the time the driver was to pick us up at the hotel I get a page from hotel staff and the tour operator is on the line telling me they were cancelling the tour because of the rain and I could take the tour the next day. I could not take tour next day because I was leaving.

I went to the tour office and they said I had to take the tour the next day. I demaned my deposit back .  They refused saying they had already boughht tickets and paid the driver.  Long story short, I was ripped off for $150.00 US Dollars.

Do not do business with this company.  They are Rip Off Artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tropical-Rios/internet/Tropical-Rios-Norberto-Rocha-Stole-15000-us-dollars-for-a-tour-they-cancelled-Rio-De-978506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tropical Rio's