Complaint Review: Trough The Country Door

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2007

• Reported By:salt lake city Utah
Trough The Country Door
1112 7th Avenue Monroe, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Trough The Country Door 3 Months, 6 Phone Calls, 4 Identity Affidavits, no SOLUTION Monroe Wisconsin

Consumers BEWARE, this company Customer Service representatives do not know how to solve problems, they will continuously transfer from one CSR to another, I had my identity stolen in January from what I have been able to figure out, this company, Trough the Country Door plus 3 more that are subsidiaries (Ginny's, The Swiss Colony and Seventh Avenue) opened 4 accounts on my name and reported me as delinquent to the credit bureau, when I found out in July, I disputed the information using Experian, 3 of the companies already recognized the mistake and sent me a letter saying that there was a mistake and recognized the accounts where fraudulently opened.

The last company, Through the Country Door, after 3 months has not been able to process my Identity Theft Affidavit, and is still reporting me as delinquent, even though that I have talked to them by phone 6 times, once every week for the last 6 weeks.

I have given this company sufficient opportunities to fix this problem, so that is why I told them today that I was posting the problem at the Rip Off Report.
Tomorrow I am supposed to receive a call from the Loss Prevention Department of Through the Country Door, specifically Lola Grindings.

At this point I have tried every possible option that I can think of, but still this company does not seem to care.

Beware of this company and their other subsidiaries, their Customer Service does not know what to do and don't care about your problem.

Mauricio
salt lake city, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2007 11:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trough-The-Country-Door/Monroe-Wisconsin-53566-1364/Trough-The-Country-Door-3-Months-6-Phone-Calls-4-Identity-Affidavits-no-SOLUTION-Monroe-283422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trough The Country Door