Complaint Review: Troy Allen Dunavin

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: Dani — Keller Texas
Troy Allen Dunavin
Nationwide USA

Troy Allen Dunavin Casi Shea dunavin My brother and his conniving, evil wife stole my family's inheritance. Fort Worth, tx Nationwide

my brother and his wife stole my family's inheritance when my grandmother, Glena Ruth Farmer(formally Carver) passed away.  My brother and his wife took care of my grandmother, who was actually an evil, horrible, vindictive, cruel lady that gave me enemas as a child to serve as punishment and beat us with a leather strap., for  about 8 months, give or take. Long story short...since he took care of her during her last days, even though myself, my cousin, Nikki, and my aunt, Diane took this woman, my grandmother, grocery shopping, cleaned her home and basically made sure she was safe for years, he took about 2 million dollars of our inheritance and uses the money for his own family. a few months before my grandmother passes, my brother and his wife bought a house in Fort Worth,, texas...in my grandmothers name. My family is so broken over all of this. My mother is extremely mentally  Ill. we could have used money to keep her safe. My 2 aunts are so heRtbroken and hurt  over all of this. They needed and still need money. My deceased grandmother was   Very cruel to them. Their father loved them but he passes when they were teenagers. It's a long story and there is soooo much more to it. i just don't have the energy to put it all out there right now. It's very sad though. My mom is so sick  And I'd like to find her and help her. My poor aunts are heartbroken and feel overwhelmed with grief and sorrow. There isn't much more I feel like saying but my entire family is now torn apart.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 02:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Troy-Allen-Dunavin/nationwide/Troy-Allen-Dunavin-Casi-Shea-dunavin-My-brother-and-his-conniving-evil-wife-stole-my-fam-1170683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Troy Allen Dunavin