Complaint Review: Troy Baylous

• Submitted: Fri, September 23, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, January 07, 2012

• Reported By: Janet — Ashville North Carolina United States of America
Troy Baylous
25 Coventry Drive, Chillicothe, Ohio 45601 Chillicothe, Ohio United States of America

Troy Baylous gwriders@roadrunner.com, tbaylous@yahoo.com, terrorized and stalked me n my sister Chillicothe, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: News to Me !!

This Man conacted me on a dating site just recently and the guy is married!! He lied about, his job, his livng situation and on top of that his wife . Ladies stay away from this man. He has an extensive criminal back ground and a crazy sister that he lives with. He said he was going to be in town on a bike run  Erly September and wanted to stop and take me out to dinner, on his way to tennessee.  He had a loaded gun with him and wouldn't leave when asked. Kept trying to show me pharmacy papers and his gun

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2011 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Troy-Baylous/Chillicothe-Ohio-45601/Troy-Baylous-gwridersroadrunnercom-tbaylousyahoocom-terrorized-and-stalked-me-n-my-s-780446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Troy Baylous

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

News to Me !!

AUTHOR: troy baylous - (United States of America)

First of all,I know no one named "Janet".  I have no sisters,only 2 older brothers. I do not own any firearms,not even a bb gun.  yes,I have a pharmacy tech license,,extensive criminal background,,really?? Kinda hard to get pharm license WITHOUT a clean BCI !! I have NEVER been arrested or charged for any crime,never had a single speeding ticket!  My wife and I did try to help a woman out this past summer. We thought she was a good person,going thru some hard times. We paid for her rent,food,car ins,car tires,daughter's cell phone and more. I even personally,took her to ER from an alergic reaction for hair dye. The woman in question,turned out to be an escort/prostitute. As soon as we learned of her profession,we parted ways. our wedding anniversary is sept 22,.This woman texted us,on our anniversary wanting to borrow more money. We said enough is enough,no more money,no more friendship. she kept bugging us. I emailed the ross county sheiff. Gave them her name,address,phone,car make and lic number. "Janet"it seems,has since reported me here,and my wife on another site as stalkers. For the record,I never was in North carolina this past year. I did take a 3 day motorcycle ride,with my buddy and his wife. other than that,I've been in my house every nite with my wife,here in Chillicothe.  And seriously,if someone comes to your home-with a firearm or whatever,,where are the police reports?  Someone is mad,for not being able to scam us anymore.

presentation