Complaint Review: West Coast Funding and Real Estate Services | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Owner, Troy Moritz, West Coast Funding implemented a new quality control plan. Troy Moritz recognizes complaints posted on Ripoff Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored.

• Submitted: Thu, May 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, December 08, 2013

• Reported By:Escondido California
Troy Moritz - West Coast Funding And Real Estate Services
8334 CLAIREMONT MESA BLVD #214 San Diego, California United States of America

West Coast Funding and Real Estate Services REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction commitment: Owner, Troy Moritz, West Coast Funding implemented a new quality control plan. West Coast Funding and Real Estate Services provide all clients with floor rates & floor fees, offering the best possible customer service. Troy Moritz recognizes complaints posted on Ripoff Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. San Diego California

*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business Service ..feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with West Coast Funding and Real Estate Services.

Rip-off Report REVIEW:

Editors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to West Coast Funding and Real Estate Services Inc for its commitment to excellence in customer service. Rip-off Reports discussions with West Coast Funding and Real Estate Services Inc have shown a constant dedication to making each and every client satisfied. Troy Moritz owner stated that this is evidenced by the amount of referrals they receive and the number of repeat clients they do business with. West Coast Funding and Real Estate Services Inc listens carefully to each clients financial needs and uses their expertise to become more efficient as a company in the services offered.

West Coast Funding is Ripoff Report Verified

West Coast Funding and Real Estate Services Incs owner, Troy Moritz, has informed us that his personal philosophy is that each client deserves the best possible loan and the best possible financial position. As a successful businessman, Troy feels it is critical to listen to his clients and respond properly based upon that client's needs. By always putting his customers first, he hopes to maintain West Coast Funding and Real Estate Services Inc as a successful enterprise both now and for many years to come.

West Coast Funding and Real Estate Services Inc and owner Troy Moritz's personal business philosophy is based on the premise that each and every client deserves the best possible product with the best possible service. By striving to do business by this model each and every client should end up with a great experience. Some of the other things Rip-off Report learned in the course of its investigation: typical customer feedback reads: West Coast Funding and Real Estate Services Inc truly communicates all aspects of the transaction in a timely and effective manner. We are very pleased with the responsiveness that he and his employees show us. They are serious about providing what is promised on Day 1, and delivering on those promises."

West Coast Funding and Real Estate Services Inc and owner Troy Moritz have a very strict process. Each possible client is screened to make sure that the client is quoted correctly and that the promised transaction is attainable. Following the screening process each loan is locked at the customer's request and at the point any appraisal fees are paid. This prevents clients from wasting money on needless appraisal. At this point the file is already submitted with a top notch lender and is processed until completion. This process makes for a smooth and easy experience in a sometimes stressful industry.

West Coast Funding and Real Estate Services Inc recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Reports Review, West Coast Funding and Real Estate Services Inc has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Troy Moritz and many of his past and current associates, Rip-off Report is convinced that West Coast Funding and Real Estate Services Inc is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

.. As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program the member business agrees to allow Ripoff Report to contact every person who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them.

===================== NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

=====================

Troy Mortiz - West Coast Funding And Real Estate Services David Dave Moritz TOTAL SCAM! David Moritz TOOK MY MONEY, then I LOST MY HOUSE and he STILL REFUSES TO GIVE A REFUND!!!! San Diego California

Here is the info I obtained from the California Department Of Real Estate:

8334 CLAIREMONT MESA BLVD #214 SAN DIEGO, CA 92111

Licensed Officer(s): DESIGNATED OFFICER 01733067 - Expiration Date: 01/15/13 Moritz, Troy David

Salespersons: 01795487 - Berke, Jessie

01395224 - Conley, Michael Paul

01296412 - Jelsing, Joshua Michael

My story; I was approached by this company and told that they could save my house. They had me give them $3,900.00 in cash. My rep was Troy Moritz. I was desperate and did not know what to do. He explained to me that I needed to pay cash so that he could act quickly.

A few months after I gave him the money, I recieved a letter form my bank telling me they were going to sell my home. I had spoken with Troy over 10 times in 2 weeks and he kept telling me that they were working on it. Later, I spoke with my bank and they said that no one from West Coast Funding and Real Estate Services had even called them... EVER!! I called Troy and he said he was taking care of it. I TRUSTED HIM!

BIG MISTAKE!!!

Next thing I know, the sherrif was kicking me out of my house. I needed the money to move so I went back to Troys office to get my money., THERE WAS NO ONE THERE! THEY HAD MOVED AND NOT LEFT A FORWARDING ADDRESS!!! I sent 4 certified letters requesting a refund but they all came back to me.

After searching the internet I found that they had moved to another location in the same office park. I asked for the refund again and was told that there would be no refund because they provided services!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY THIS LOAN MOD COMPANY, CALL THE DRE AND HELP SHUT THEM DOWN!!!! THEY ARE OPERATING ILLEGALLY AND ARE HURTING OTHERS!!! DONT LOSE YOUR HOUSE TO THESE SCAM ARTISTS!!!

Mrs b**** Escondido, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2009 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Troy-Moritz-West-Coast-Funding-And-Real-Estate-Services/San-Diego-California-92111/Troy-Mortiz-West-Coast-Funding-And-Real-Estate-Services-David-Dave-Moritz-TOTAL-SCAM-D-454086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Troy Moritz - West Coast Funding And Real Estate Services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

COMPLETELY FALSE POSTING

AUTHOR: Troy moritz - (U.S.A.)

THIS WAS POSTED BY AN EMPLOYEE I FIRED IN 2009 FOR STEALING MONEY FROM THE COMPANY.  Please realize this article is 100% false as i do not even do loan modifications.  I have the best rates and fees for refinances and purchases but unfortunately potential customers lose out on this because of this article.  I have a 100% clean DRE record (department of real estate) and carry an A rating with the BBB.  I also register yearly for the NMLS (national mortgage licensing system).  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 858-565-0225.  thanks for your consideration.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ABSOLUTELY FALSE!!!

AUTHOR: Troy Moritz - (U.S.A.)

I take negative criticism very seriously and represent this with a completely clean DRE record. However, this report I do not take seriously at all. I have never collected one cent from someone named Mrs. Baker and do not even have that name on file in my records. As well, I would never accept cash for any reason and it seems pretty 'fishy' that someone would want to give me cash to "save their home". I also would NEVER tell someone that I am personally working with a bank to save there home. When I changed offices the address was forwarded to the new office (evidence can be provided), yet I never got one piece of certified mail. It appears as though someone is trying to blemish my name. All and all, anyone can go on blog sites like this and post anything they want without having to provide one shred of evidence, yet it is important to me that the exact details be shared. If Mrs. Baker would like to contact me directly, I would sincerely appreciate the oppurtunity to A) give you $3900 to just to prove that you exist and B) talk to you about your concerns. 858-565-0225 is my direct office line. Thank you.