Complaint Review: Tru Genix - E Curves

• Submitted: Wed, April 05, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 05, 2006

• Reported By:Fort Myers Florida
Tru Genix - E Curves
5499 Miscellaneous Food Store Road South Jordon, Utah U.S.A.

Tru Genix - E Curves Ripoff Credit Card fraudulent charges by this company South Jordon Utah

I responded to an email from this company for one (1) free bottle of Tru Genix product. I gave them a CC# for the shipping only which was to be $8.95. They began charging my card every month for Product and SHipping for Tru Genix and then also added something called ECurves which I have no idea what it is. I did receive a couple bottles of Tru Genix and returned marked as "Refused" on every one with the exception of the very first one. I have been unable to get a phone number (Master Card could not give me a phone# either which I thought was a law that they could not charge without such information). M/C did give me an address of: 5499 Miscellaneous Food Store Road, South Jordan, Utah 84095 for them and I am getting no response. I have had no satisfaction from M/Card either and feel as if their should be something else I can do. M/Card did reverse the charges but then put them back on my card saying that I don't have enough proof that they are not legitimate charges. How can I prove it if I cannot have any dialogue with the company? I am now out about $400.00 and have had to change my account number.
Somebody out there, please give me some good advice.

Karen
Fort Myers, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2006 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tru-Genix-E-Curves/South-Jordon-Utah-84095/Tru-Genix-E-Curves-Ripoff-Credit-Card-fraudulent-charges-by-this-company-South-Jordon-Ut-185148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tru Genix - E Curves