Complaint Review: Tru Genix Hoodia - Thin Genix - Ultra Lite Fitness - E CURVES

• Submitted: Tue, January 31, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 31, 2006

• Reported By:Everett Washington
Tru Genix Hoodia - Thin Genix - Ultra Lite Fitness - E CURVES
trugenixhoodia.com South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Tru Genix Hoodia - Thin Genix - Ultra Lite Fitness - E CURVES Ripoffs, Hidden Charges, Internet Frauds South Jordan Utah

My son and I ordered what we believed was to be trial samples of a diet product called Hoodia. All we needed to pay was $8.95 shipping and handeling. Well when I recieved my bank statement I had two charges of $46.90 each on my account.

I called the company and told them what I found and I was told I missed the 14 day cancelation and that I could not return either bottle,that I had just recieved that were un-opened. I also had a charge fronm a E CURVES for $28.97 each so x 2. When I asked what that was I was made to believe that it was some future mailing that I had not yet recieved. I told them I refused it and was left with the thought that amount would be credited back to my account.

Well after calling and losing my temper today, at this gal she told me that it was also non-refundable that it was for some on-line fitness program on the computer and well so sorry No refunds. I then cancelled my account with them and all future mailings and closed my checking account. I am out $151.74 My story is the same as the one before me this company needs to be shut down there business ethics are pathetic. Don't let yourself be ripped-off I wish I would have investigated this more before I DID.

Shawn
Everett, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2006 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tru-Genix-Hoodia-Thin-Genix-Ultra-Lite-Fitness-E-CURVES/South-Jordan-Utah/Tru-Genix-Hoodia-Thin-Genix-Ultra-Lite-Fitness-E-CURVES-Ripoffs-Hidden-Charges-Int-174135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tru Genix Hoodia - Thin Genix - Ultra Lite Fitness - E CURVES

agents