Complaint Review: Tru Genix Hoodia- Thin Genix- Ultra Lite Fitness

• Submitted: Sat, April 01, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, April 01, 2006

• Reported By:Everett Washington
Tru Genix Hoodia- Thin Genix- Ultra Lite Fitness
SOUTH JORDAN UTAH, USA South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Tru Genix Hoodia- Thin Genix- Ultra Lite Fitness THEY STOLE FROM ME, RIPPED ME OFF, SHUT THEM DOWN!! South Jordan Utah

I have the same complaint as everyone else 100's of people probably thousands by now that wanted to try HOODIA for 8.95 a bottle, I did it twice for my son and I so TWICE AS STUPID. I tried so many times to call the number they gave never getting anywhere, no one ever answered, it was always busy. They were,not to busy too debit my card four times though twice at 8.95 fine, trial period. Then twice at 28.97 then 46.90 twice, I saw what was happening at the bank way before they answered the phone. I tried to cancel this thing. I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES AT ALL HOURS and when I did get thrue before my 14 day trial WAS UP!

The gal told me on the phone in so many words that (I WAS s**t OUT OF LUCK THAT THE OTHER BOTTLES HAD BEEN SHIPPED AND WHERE NON RETURNABLE, REFUSED OR NOT. SHE WAS THE RUDEST PERSON I'VE DEALT WITH EVER.) She knows they are running a scam, and must get yelled at all day everyday. I have never been treated so badley this obviously is a scam and with all the complaint's I hope you shut them down. NOW!

Shawn
Everett, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2006 12:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tru-Genix-Hoodia-Thin-Genix-Ultra-Lite-Fitness/South-Jordan-Utah/Tru-Genix-Hoodia-Thin-Genix-Ultra-Lite-Fitness-THEY-STOLE-FROM-ME-RIPPED-ME-OFF-SHUT-T-184399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tru Genix Hoodia- Thin Genix- Ultra Lite Fitness