Complaint Review: Tru Genix - Ultra Life - Ecurves Clubhouse

• Submitted: Mon, February 27, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, February 27, 2006

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
Tru Genix - Ultra Life - Ecurves Clubhouse
PO BOx 95668 South Jordan Utah 84095 SOUTH JORDAN, Utah U.S.A.

Tru Genix - Ultra Life - Ecurves Clubhouse ripoff dishonest ignorance SOUTH JORDAN Utah

I have been deceived by Ultralife Company. I even didn't know that I will be charge 29 $ for e-curve club, I even didn't choos to be a member there, I have been registered only because I ordered a free TRU GENIX, which in turn deceived me by charging me a Full charge of 47 $ rather than just a free sample. Both E-curves club house & Tru Genix has cheated me, & by searching the net, I found that they cheated many others than me. ULTRALLIFE PM FULFILLMENT COMPANY (P.O. Box 95668 South Jordan, Utah 84095) is using Both E-curves club house & Tru Genix names to deceive people to gain some money.
When I called them, a woman answered me & she was not polite as other representatives of other companies, & when I told her that I had been deceived by her company, she said she couldn't help me, then I told her that I would tell my relatives & friends about how they deceived me, she told me "it's ok" & hung up on me.

Sameh
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2006 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tru-Genix-Ultra-Life-Ecurves-Clubhouse/SOUTH-JORDAN-Utah-84095/Tru-Genix-Ultra-Life-Ecurves-Clubhouse-ripoff-dishonest-ignorance-SOUTH-JORDAN-Utah-178303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tru Genix - Ultra Life - Ecurves Clubhouse