Complaint Review: Tru cab

Tru cab
3260 N. Hayden Rd. #210 Scottsdale, Select State/Province USA

Tru cab Larry and Eric Took my money Scottsdale Arizona

*General Comment: and...

I went to tru cab for an interview 3 weeks ago and Mr. Larry took $30 to do a Background check he told me I had to pay for him to do a background check so I gave him the $30 and then I never heard from him ive called him several times and he never answers my calls an when he does he tells me he left the phone at the office or something an never gave me an answer on my background so I want to report them for taking my last $30 cause I'm unemployed an gave him my last bit of money I had and I gave him my social security number an he took a copy of my drivers license I want to know what I can do about this guy and their company for scamming me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tru-cab/Scottsdale-Select-StateProvince-85251/Tru-cab-Larry-and-Eric-Took-my-money-Scottsdale-Arizona-1122795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tru cab

#1 General Comment

and...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

You probably did not get the job due to your background. The $30 for your background check is NOT a ripoff. Maybe not standard practice, but why would ANY prospective employee expect that the business they wish to work for SHOULD eat the costs associated with ensuring a "clean" employee? You go right ahead and do what you think you have to. After you have so eliquently destroyed your chances with getting a job there what do you have to lose. It just goes to show YOUR lack of character and possibly explain why you didnt get the job.

Are you going to complain next that your going to sue the next business for your gas costs because you didnt get the job?? Get over yourself princess, really. You were not scammed. The information you had to provide is for the purpose of paperwork and getting you hired. Perhaps a ditch or overpass would be more to your liking. Because you seem to be fighting the system the entire way.

Maybe YOU should look at YOUR attitude. How many jobs have YOU been fired from? How many jobs or job oportunities have you lost due to your self entitlment? These are SERIOUS issues!!! You display the behavior of a classic sociopath.

YOU have not been ripped off. This is just the costs associated with attempting to get a job. One would think you would be old enough and mature enough to NOT post a negative review until you found out one way or another if you had the job. Im 100% sure that if the company you are complaining about read your post, they would know EXACTLT who you are. Maybe they would appreciate it if someone was to inform THEM of the fact that there is a post about them. Perhaps a nice anonymous email or phone call to alert them to the fact that they may be hiring someone who may look good on paper but in reality is a scuzball.