Complaint Review: TruGenix Hoodia - Thin Genix - Ultra Lite Fitness

• Submitted: Tue, January 24, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 24, 2006

• Reported By:Cleburne Texas
TruGenix Hoodia - Thin Genix - Ultra Lite Fitness
www.trugenixhoodia.com South Jordan, Utah, Internet U.S.A.

TruGenix Hoodia, Thin Genix, Ultra Lite Fitness ripoff, deceptive South Jordan Utah Internet

I ordered "free" sample bottle of TruGenix Hoodia weight loss medicine, according to agreement must cancel before 14 days if not wanting to continue, I had a charge of $46.90 show up on my bank account, when I called Tru Genix they told me I had missed the 14 day cancellation, I THEN cancelled all future shipments and charges.

On Jan. 23 a charge of $28.97 showed up on my bank account as Thin Genix South Jordan, I have never even heard of Thin Genix, I called my bank and told them I had not authorized this charge, they are working on it as I write. I then tried to call the toll free number that I had used before to reach them, one time the phone was answered as Ultra Lite Fitness, and the next time as Tru Genix Cooperate office, in both instances I got a recording stating that all operaters were busy assisting other customers and my call would be answered shortly, each time I waited 15 minutes, no one ever answered, no one ever came back on the line recording or otherwise, just music playing. It looks like I am going to have to cancel my bank card and get a new one because of this. I live on a very fixed income and this has caused me to be overdrawn at my bank. I hope something can be done to these rip off artist.

Cleburne, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2006 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TruGenix-Hoodia-Thin-Genix-Ultra-Lite-Fitness/South-Jordan-Utah-Internet/TruGenix-Hoodia-Thin-Genix-Ultra-Lite-Fitness-ripoff-deceptive-South-Jordan-Utah-Intern-173029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TruGenix Hoodia - Thin Genix - Ultra Lite Fitness