Complaint Review: TruGenix Hoodia

• Submitted: Sat, April 22, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, April 22, 2006

• Reported By:Wichita Falls Texas
TruGenix Hoodia
trugenix.com Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

TruGenix Hoodia Fraudulent credit card charges Salt Lake City Utah

I was looking at my credit card statement a couple of days ago and noticed a 46.90 charge for tru genix. So I called the company and got a answering machine saying our corporate office is closed.

So I then called wells fargo who my credit card is through and put the charges into dispute. I had read some other reports on this site about customers getting ripped off after buying some hoodia from tru genix.

Well I the only thing is that I never ordered any hoodia. Not even heard of it until I saw the charge from tru genix on my credit card statement. So Im just wandering how the h*ll they got my credit card number and charged me $46.90 w/out my authorization. That sounds like good ole american fraud to me. F*ck tru genix and f*ck hoodia. F*cking thieves!

William
Wichita Falls, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2006 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TruGenix-Hoodia/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/TruGenix-Hoodia-Fraudulent-credit-card-charges-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-188036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TruGenix Hoodia