Complaint Review: TruGreen

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Fred — Powder Springs Georgia
TruGreen
15 North Drive Acworth, Georgia USA

TruGreen charged me for two visits to fertilize my bushes while the bushes were DEAD! Acworth Georgia

TruGreen offered me a supplemental quarterlly fertilizer treatment of my bushes.  The second to last bush fertilizer visit by their local woman rep prompted a discussion.  She told me my bushes were dying and needed to have all the dead areas completely cut out.

But she had fertilized the dead bushes anyway. And then TruGreen charged me for the visit.

I called to cancel this supplemental service and the woman service rep came a second time to fertilize the bushes.

At that point I cancelled my account for the lawn service and the bush fertilization.

My brother  was home when they came the final time.  The TruGreen woman service rep refused stop the treatment when asked.

Now, TruGreen call me 3-4 times a week attempting to collect the last $55 charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TruGreen/Acworth-Georgia-30102/TruGreen-charged-me-for-two-visits-to-fertilize-my-bushes-while-the-bushes-were-DEAD-A-1061615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TruGreen