Complaint Review: Truck Nation of Houston

• Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: Albert — humble Texas United States of America
Truck Nation of Houston
houston, Texas United States of America

Truck Nation of Houston josh,rick Rip off Nation the manager Josh promised to fix anything wrong with the and didnt do it houston, Texas

I recently purchased a bank repo from truck nation.  Before I purchased the truck they asked me did I see anything that needed to be fixed.  I told them the windsheild wipers, the driver side window and it had an oil leak.  So they fixed the windshield wipers and the window not the oil leak.  So when I went to pick the truck up it wouldn't start, so they jumped it off, when they did that the check engine light came on and wouldn't go off.  The mechanics there couldn't figure it out so they sent me to a real mechanic shop.  The light came back on two days later.  When I called the mechanic he told me he fixed what Truck Nation told him to fix he also went on to tell me that the truck had several codes on it.  So I had to have the truck inspected by a company so I can put it to work.  So Josh the manager told me when u get back bring the truck I will take care of it.  So when I got back I took the truck to them and the oil leak was not coming from a hose it was coming from the EGR valve.  They told me they were not going to fix it and the part cost about 50 dollar and they would fix it for free.  Well when I called the dealership the part cost $1039.  So called them back and asked them the name of the place who had the part for $50.  Josh had the nerves to give me the number to a part house they use, who told me they dont even carry parts like dat and dat they hadnt even spoke to Josh about any part. They also claimed to change the oil.  The same oil filter is still on the truck with spray paint on it.  This was my first time purchasing a truck so I went in blind.  I should have known when everytime they spoke to each other about the truck they only spoke in spanish.  I would never ever tell my friends or suggest any one buy a truck from these no good    RIPOFFS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Truck-Nation-of-Houston/houston-Texas-77072/Truck-Nation-of-Houston-joshrick-Rip-off-Nation-the-manager-Josh-promised-to-fix-anythin-846272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Truck Nation of Houston