Complaint Review: Truck Service of florence

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: piss off — South Carolina United States of America
Truck Service of florence
florence, South Carolina United States of America

Truck Service of florence Truck Service of florence & salvage are crook & liar. Robbing Truck Driver. STAY AWAY FAR AWAY. florence, South Carolina

WARNING!! WARNING!!

This company charge me 1800.00 dollars & had my truck down for four days and the problem was one 8 dollar relay. I was told first that it was an injectors then I was told it was the ECM.

So I decide to go to this shop an see what was being done to my truck. The head mechanic said I had high fuel pressure that's why the truck was not running and I had a bad O-ring. With a bad o-ring you should not have high fuel pressure. After talking to the other mechanic then they decide to check all my fuses & relay an found that I had a bad relay.

They charge me for a new O-rings that I did not need, they charge me for a starter that I did not need, and they charge me for 12 hours of labor I didn't need,  they charge me for everything except the relay that was the problem.

STAY AWAY FROM TRUCK SERVICE OF FLORENCE! OWNER OPERATORS  STAY AWAY FROM TRUCK SERVICE OF FLORENCE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Truck-Service-of-florence/florence-South-Carolina-/Truck-Service-of-florence-Truck-Service-of-florence-salvage-are-crook-liar-Robbing-T-1016470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Truck Service of florence