Complaint Review: Trudy Williams Daycare

• Reported By: Trina — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Trudy Williams Daycare
Bennett Drive Tucson, Arizona United States of America

Trudy Williams Daycare Trudy's Daycare, Rita Ranch Negligent Tucson, Arizona

I used Trudy Williams' Daycare for about 1 month. I gave her a detailed feeding schedule for my 5-month old. He is on babyfood and formula.He wasn't following the schedule at all and she didn't tell me. I finally noticed on weekends he wouldn't drink much formula during the day and would binge at night. I asked her to write down his formula feedings. Instead of writing them, she verbally told me, sans the times. I brought a log for her to fill out with times and amounts. She did not fill it out.

Based on her verbal reports, she was only feeding my son 8 oz or less per day and failed to mention this until I asked. He is 5 months old. 8 oz over the course of 9 hours is clearly not enough. When I hired her, she told me she was CPR certified. After I lost trust in her due to the feeding issue, I asked to see her card. She could not produce it. I even gave her a chance to explain her failure to tell me about the feeding issues. She responded with 'I'm sorry it didnt' work out. I'll have his things ready when you are ready to come pick them.'

Having told this story precisely as it happened, I don't feel it's necessary to post my opinion or recommendation as to hiring her for your child. I will be telling every parent I meet in this area about my experience with her in hopes they won't put their children at risk.

One other tiny detail I noticed is that the only time my son ever developed diaper rash was while he was in her care. Every day when I picked him up, she was changing his diaper. I don't know for sure, but I speculate she wasn't changing him regularly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2011 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trudy-Williams-Daycare/Tucson-Arizona-85747/Trudy-Williams-Daycare-Trudys-Daycare-Rita-Ranch-Negligent-Tucson-Arizona-729016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trudy Williams Daycare