Complaint Review: True Accord

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: Danny Boy — Australia Other
True Accord
400 Page st. #108, San Francisco, California USA

True Accord True Accord LLC Debt Collection for Odesk Australia, debt collectors, odesk, true accord, spam email, ACCC, Australian government, illegal. trueaccord.com San Francisco California

Hi fellow users,

What can I say. Over the last couple of months our company has received SPAM emails from True Accord on a weekly/daily basis, moreover using deceitful tactics in order to repay an Odesk job a contractor failed to compete which Odesk actually paid. Not me.

True accord's tactics are a terrible disgrace against my family and our beliefs as we just receently received an e-mail from them stating.

FROM: OHAD

SUBJECT: Are you a true follower of his word? Then why are you going against his word?

We have received many more e-mail and have been saving them up ready for action against this company, we have rights in our country Australia and in relation to our ACCC guidlines the below states:

Illegal behaviour when contacting a debtor regards to Australian Laws.

In particualar: mislead or deceive the debtor (or try to do so) regardless of intention

For me, I refuse to open any mails hereon, however I am  saving them all for reasons that when I open the mails they are obviously getting a read receipt and in return an IP addresss which is tracable. I will not give them such luxury.

It is not fair, that they use any tactic especially using Religous beliefs. For anyone who is wanting a copy of these e-mails for legal purposes please feel free to contact me.

P.S Even after my research seems the actual owner may be OHAD and inflicting his religious beliefs is not professional and will not be tollerated under Australian Consumer Law.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 01:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/True-Accord/San-Francisco-California-94102/True-Accord-True-Accord-LLC-Debt-Collection-for-Odesk-Australia-debt-collectors-odesk-1079027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True Accord