Complaint Review: True Beauty Media, LLC, Skin HD

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: Shark bait? — Prineville Oregon
True Beauty Media, LLC, Skin HD
Santa Anna, CA. 92704 , Select State/Province USA

True Beauty Media, LLC, Skin HD SkinHD, Anti-aging skin Younger skin in days but cancel anytime. They did not CANCEL! Santa Anna, California

I saw the ad for this skin cream on-line and ordered it on-line with a Visa credit card.

In return, I received a sample vial (paid s/h only via credit card), tried the skin cream, thought it worked well, and inquired as to the price.

As I received "NO REPLY", I wrote to the email given on Dec. 2, 2013 to CANCEL any/all further service.

Instead, on Dec. 3, 2013 True Beauty debited my credit card $89.73!

Shortly thereafter our bank called to say that card had been compromised--used in the country, TURKEY--to pay for cell phones plus other bills began to come in from all over the country!  Our bank cancelled further transactions on my COMPROMISED card and the account was closed!

All email and correspondence to True Beauty SkinHD has been returned.

Let me be clear--there was no delivery after DEC. 2nd of anything from True Beauty.  They billed me and sent NOTHING in return!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/True-Beauty-Media-LLC-Skin-HD/Select-StateProvince/True-Beauty-Media-LLC-Skin-HD-SkinHD-Anti-aging-skin-Younger-skin-in-days-but-cancel-a-1131643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True Beauty Media, LLC, Skin HD