Complaint Review: True Beginnings

• Submitted: Thu, November 30, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, November 30, 2006

• Reported By:San Diego California
True Beginnings
5215 N O Connor Blvd STE 1600 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

TRUE.COM, True Beginnings dishonest fraudulent billing Irving Texas

I cancelled my TRUE.COM account in September. Today, November 16th, I found out that TRUE billed me $49.99 on November 13th. I immediately called their billing department to resolve the issue. TRUE told me that I had accepted a free month of service which at no point during my call with them in September was offered to me. After a half hour getting transferred from one representative to another TRUE offered to refund me only $24.99. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, and I suggest anyone with the same issue to do the same.

It is now 2 weeks later, and I have yet to recieve the 24.99 promised. My BBB case was closed due to the fact that TRUE.COM could not find my account by searching with my first and last name. I intend to re-open it.

I am contacting my bank and informing them of the fraudulent charges. I am also filing a complaint with the FBI's internet crime complaint center.

Mykola
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2006 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/True-Beginnings/Irving-Texas-75039/TRUECOM-True-Beginnings-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Irving-Texas-223143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True Beginnings