Complaint Review: True Freedom Credit

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: Going to get them! — Long Beach California United States of America
True Freedom Credit
2274 Salem Rd. Conyers, Georgia United States of America

True Freedom Credit Tony Brown Scam Artist, Beware!! Conyers , Georgia

I was a long time friend of Charles and Kim Petty on Facebook. He introduced me to a punk named Tony Brown. Since Charles was portraying an honorable business/family man, he earned my trust to do business with him. I was told that they could obtain corporate credit for a small fee. I would be assured corporate credit within 30 days or I would receive a complete refund. They sent over the signed contractual agreements and we were on our way.  I wired them $1000.00 to Sun Trust Bank in Decatur, GA. Needless to say, 30 days came and went and no refund. They are both a couple of %$^##$%^... They are running the scam on FB and as soon as they feel like they can't bs you anymore, they de-friend you on FB. These guys scammed the wrong guy this time. I am going to make sure they pay and are never able to do this to anyone else.

Herschel, Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/True-Freedom-Credit/Conyers-Georgia-30013/True-Freedom-Credit-Tony-Brown-Scam-Artist-Beware-Conyers-Georgia-956480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True Freedom Credit