Complaint Review: True Genics

• Submitted: Sat, April 01, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, April 01, 2006

• Reported By:Belmont New Hampshire
True Genics
51 Lakewood Drive #197 Belmont, New Hampshire U.S.A.

True Genics billed me $28.97 for a nonexistent fitness club to which I did not request and sent me unordered products Sandy Utah

I ordered a sample of "hoodia" from "True Genics" just pay $5.95 for shipping and handling. Then they charged my account for $28.97 for efittnessclubhouse.com without my knowledge for each month. I am disabled, so I could not do it anyway. They also charged my account $99.90. I had no idea for what, so I asked my bank to dispute it, and I called the other day, and they had not found out anything yet, but said why don't I look on the internet where I ordered them, and it brought me to this site.

two days ago I received a shipment of those fake hoodia pills which I did not order, charging me $99.90. Being disabled, living on Social Security, I cannot afford to be ripped off. I need to get my money back. There is not even an address to return the bottles too. They came from a central shipping area that ships things from alot of different companies, and could not give me an address of where to return them to. I do not intend to keep them, because I refuse to pay $100 for a bottle of capsules fulled with who knows what.

Any suggestions on how to get my money back or to return a product to a unknown address?

Nancy
Belmont, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2006 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/True-Genics/Belmont-New-Hampshire-03220/True-Genics-billed-me-2897-for-a-nonexistent-fitness-club-to-which-I-did-not-request-and-184481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True Genics