conclusions

• Submitted: Sat, April 15, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, April 15, 2006

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
True Genix, Hoodia 66
857 W South Jordan Parkway Suite 201 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

True Genix ripoff never received product but still kept on charging South Jordan Utah

Well, I ordered the free trial of the TrueGenix Hoodia pills, just to try them out and see if it would work out. So they charged me $8 something dollars for the shipping. so it has been I think like more than two moths alreaday and I have not received nothing.

So know that I checked by back statement this double transaction on my account was made for $99 with something cents.So after seeing this I get online and i start researching more on this company then I start seeing that it was only a scam.

Well after researching for the TrueGenix company , I finally found some contact information on that website, but I havent contacted them yet because its too late at night but Ill try tommorrow hopefully everything could get fix, and if doesent well im practicaly screwed. Well if anybody could help me with any of this legal stuff it would be appreciated too.

Jeniffer
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2006 01:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/True-Genix-Hoodia-66/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/True-Genix-ripoff-never-received-product-but-still-kept-on-charging-South-Jordan-Utah-186729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True Genix, Hoodia 66