Complaint Review: True Green

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Customer — ...... Pennsylvania
True Green

True Green Lawn Service Cheating Customers: I watched from my window while the truegreen agent drove to my property, stuck a completed by truegreen flag in my lawn with out actually performing the job. what a shame of dishon, Internet

TrueGreen Company is Cheating it's customers!  Truegreen is Dishonest!

I watched the true green agent drive up to my property. Look around and stick the "serviced by truegreen" flag on to my property without acutally spraying an ounce.

Yes, I am signed up for there services, but I am being cheated. Who else is being cheated by True Green. We work hard for our money, but true green is making free money.

Do not sign up with Truegreen; they are a scam. They are dishonest, and will bill you for the services they did not perform.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/True-Green/internet/True-Green-Lawn-Service-Cheating-Customers-I-watched-from-my-window-while-the-truegreen-a-1043935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True Green