Complaint Review: True Logic - Bay Area Credit

• Submitted: Thu, May 22, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 22, 2008

• Reported By:queens New York
True Logic - Bay Area Credit
P.O.Box 4437 Englewood, Colorado U.S.A.

True Logic - Bay Area Credit Called 8:26 pm Shouting to me that I have a Sprint account past due from 1998 - 2000 Englewood Colorado

This company called my home was very rude told me my ss#.Then told me I had a past sprint cell phone bill since 1998. The problem is I have a shared sprint cell phone plan with my older brother that we had since 1996.This account is in my brothers name and we have had this account so long in good standing we dont have a sprint spending limt. also my Business account is with sprint also so I dont know how they got the phone # other than the # being listed, but the rep isisted I had a PO box when I asked him my address and we played the lilttle back and forth game if you tell me your address i will tell you your PO box .Ive never had a po box as well as my own sprint phone . sprint should also be careful who they get to sic on folks and do the right research them d**n selves.

Mr smith
queens, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2008 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/True-Logic-Bay-Area-Credit/Englewood-Colorado-80155/True-Logic-Bay-Area-Credit-Called-826-pm-Shouting-to-me-that-I-have-a-Sprint-account-pa-334344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True Logic - Bay Area Credit