Complaint Review: True Vacation Services

• Submitted: Tue, July 19, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, July 19, 2011

• Reported By: Dawn — St. Thomas, Virgin Islands Other Virgin Islands (US)
True Vacation Services
New Hamsphire, New Hampshire United States of America

True Vacation Services They stole my Money and give me empty promises New Hamsphire, New Hampshire

They called and said they had a buyer, I was very hesitant about the whole thing at first,  they assured me that they are a legitimate company, they got me good.  I should have known something was wrong the story kept changing.

Upfront they tell you that you will have to pay $1850 (legal fees) but it won't  be charged until the end they just need the information for documentation.  If you are paying attention like my husband you will see that they charged the card the same day.  Thats when you can't get to speak to the same person that you originally spoke to and you keep getting send to a different person. And when you think you are getting somewhere two more weeks past and you need some other document and two more weeks pass and you can't get to speak to anyone and now almost another month has pass and they haven't gotten the proper paper work.

The phone just rings and rings and on answers you send them an email and they tell you that you have been placed on someones docket to be called and the person doesn't call. I have flat out accused them of being a scam and they reassure me that they are not.  When my deal was soppose to close they told me that the couple is in the middle of a divorce and they were in negotiations with the couple to see which one would continue the sale.  It's been almost a year I have been back and forth with these people.

And now it is to late for my credit card company to do anything, right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2011 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/True-Vacation-Services/New-Hamsphire-New-Hampshire-/True-Vacation-Services-They-stole-my-Money-and-give-me-empty-promises-New-Hamsphire-New-755255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True Vacation Services