Complaint Review: True Wireless, LLC

• Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: jln47 — Broken Arrow Oklahoma United States of America
True Wireless, LLC
3124 Brother Blvd # 104 Bartlett, Tennessee United States of America

True Wireless, LLC ,gotruewireless.com TRUE FRAUD, Beware of Free Phone hoax, Worst customer service in the world - no one can speak English Bartlett , Tennessee

I should have been smarter than to fall for the "too good to be true" $1 per month cell phone scam. Being a senior on SS, my income met the guidelines for "a free Government paid phone and service for only $1 per month".

I had the phone for less than 2 weeks and was a volunteer taking a dialysis patient for treatment at 5 AM and needed to call for directions and the free phone won't work, I get a recording that I have exceeded my minutes. Hey, I thought I got 1000 minutes of which I only used about 50. What's the deal? So I drive 30 miles home to get a tracfone that WILL work. When I get the person to her dialysis (late) and get back home I call this rinky tink outfit, only to be assaulted by a barrage of non-English speaking morons from some 3rd world country reading me a sales pitch to get my friends and relatives to try this jicky phone service.  I was really in no mood to try to communicate with non-English speaking robots - I did discern enough to find I had roaming charges - never being more than 35 miles away from my home nor outside of the Verizon network they use.

After being hung up on several times, I decided to try use the customer service chat on their totally worthless website. Well, I find in a few seconds of chat (I could understand that), that in order to cancel my service (or non-service) I had to go back to the drop outs from the first week English as a second language for dummies class that wound up in customer service call center. I was in no mood for that - I refuse to try to talk to morons who can't speak English about something they are not allowed to do - cancel service. Hence this vent -

DON"T be a sucker Avoid this bunch of clowns like the plague.

Vent is probably all I can do because there is no way to talk to a real person that speaks English possibly this will get some attention, as I intend to email it if I can ever find avalid email for this fly by night outfit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/True-Wireless-LLC/Bartlett-Tennessee-38133-3900/True-Wireless-LLC-gotruewirelesscom-TRUE-FRAUD-Beware-of-Free-Phone-hoax-Worst-custom-926673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True Wireless, LLC