Complaint Review: True Wireless

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: Charlisa — Heavener Oklahoma U.S.A.
True Wireless
3124 Brother Blvd. Suite 104 Bartlett, Tennessee United States of America

True Wireless Unlimited is limited Bartlett, Tennessee

I obtained a Lifeline True Wireless phone via internet site. I had two choices, the 1000 minutes and text or Unlimited talk. I chose the unlimited talk. I found after using my phone that unlimited was limited to 1600 minutes. My phone would shut down after that. I would have to call each time, and they would argue with me, and reluctantly put an additional 1000 minutes on my plan.  I was told that it was federal rules, that the average person talks 1600 minutes. I ask the representative to refer me to the documentation that states the lifeline is only 1600 minutes when they are selling me unlimited? She would not answer, but put me on hold several minutes, and came back on telling me to turn my phone off and on for the additional minutes. I brought it up again about the documentation, and she ask if there was anything else I needed. Again, I brought up the documentation and she put me on eternal hold. I volunteer for a Charity that use to be a vendor for these phones, and because of the many problems with the company, they declined to offer the phones any longer. My phone cost me $7.53 a month, they will not allow a port in of your previous number and it was a big headache all the way around. If your phone breaks, you have to send it into the company, go with out a phone for as long as it take them to fix it or decide to replace it...can take up to three or four weeks I was told. I recommend you try another Lifeline approved phone for your state and stay away from this one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/True-Wireless/Bartlett-Tennessee-38133/True-Wireless-Unlimited-is-limited-Bartlett-Tennessee-1000833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True Wireless