Complaint Review: True

• Submitted: Tue, December 12, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, December 12, 2006

• Reported By:Chippewa Falls Wisconsin
True
5215 N. O'connor Suite 1600 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

True.com true I cancel the dating service and they keep on billing me. Irving Texas

I cancelled the true.com dating service and they keep on billing me for $49.00. When I used the service I get winks and it is coming for true.com not a lady to e-mail to for a date. So it is a ripoff and half truths. I get a e-mail from true.com that the person is not interested in me, and continue to search.

Dean
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2006 03:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/True/Irving-Texas-75039/Truecom-true-I-cancel-the-dating-service-and-they-keep-on-billing-me-Irving-Texas-224901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True