Complaint Review: TrueCredit.com - TLG GreatFN

• Updated: Mon, July 21, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
TrueCredit.com - TLG GreatFN
www.greatfunonline.com Internet U.S.A.

TrueCredit.com - TLG GreatFN Total SCAM - Beware! Unauthorized charges to my credit card Online online

Unauthorized monthly charges of $11.99 started showing up on my credit card statements under TLG*GreatFN. I called the 800 # on my credit card statement to try to get them to refund me the charges. The first time I called, the woman on the phone sounded like she was calling from India or somewhere foreign.

She said that all she could do was cancel my membership and I had to fax a request to refund the charges made to my account to the Executive department. Since I don't have a fax machine, I asked if I could talk to someone from the Executive department but she told me that they don't take phone calls. (Very suspicious and strange!)

So I called a second time and talked with someone different. He sounded like he was from India too! So at this point, I'm thinking this is a total scam. The second person I talked to kept trying to convince me to keep my membership and ignored me when I kept telling him "no I want to cancel my membership and have the charges credited back to my account".

He finally hung up on me! I told my credit card about this and I'm hoping that they will take action and get my account credited for the amounts charged.

Kim
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2008 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TrueCreditcom-TLG-GreatFN/internet/TrueCreditcom-TLG-GreatFN-Total-SCAM-Beware-Unauthorized-charges-to-my-credit-card-O-353839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TrueCredit.com - TLG GreatFN