Complaint Review: TrueDentalDiscounts

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: Jeanie — Hope Mills North Carolina
, Select State/Province USA

TrueDentalDiscounts no refund nationwide

First the service they say was cover, but wasn't; secondly it's been two weeks and still no credit. Called again and found out they will not refund the $25 for that was non-refundable. Then they try to tell me that I was told about this and plus it's on their website. Well, I never went to their website for I just called from seening their ad. So now I have to go and see if it mention about the non-refundable. Plus there is no one you can contact to complain about this problem, for I was never told about this non-refundable. I'm learning to check the company before signing up with them, so I can stop losing money that I don't have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TrueDentalDiscounts/Select-StateProvince/TrueDentalDiscounts-no-refund-nationwide-1140437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TrueDentalDiscounts