Complaint Review: TrueSwitch

• Submitted: Tue, March 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Terri — Providence Rhode Island
TrueSwitch

TrueSwitch TrueSwitch.com Does Not Work if you cancel your old cable company! Internet

I recently changed cable companies from Cox Cable to Verizon Fios.  The tech at Verizon suggested I use TrueSwitch.com to forward emails from my old address to the new email address.  They didn't tell me that once I cancel service at the old cable company, TrueSwitch.com can no longer forward my emails.

I had this service for 3 days before I cancelled Cox Cable service.  I paid $29.99 because Cox Cable is not a TrueSwitch.com partner.  I called TrueSwitch and there is no partial refund, so too bad for me.

If you are not planning to keep your old cable company for an extra month, do not use TrueSwitch.com!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TrueSwitch/internet/TrueSwitch-TrueSwitchcom-Does-Not-Work-if-you-cancel-your-old-cable-company-Internet-1035992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TrueSwitch