• Report: #207014

• Submitted: Sun, August 20, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, August 20, 2006

• Reported By:crescent city California
True.com - truebeginnings.com
5215 N.o'connor Suite # 1600 Irvining, Texas U.S.A.

True.com - trubeginnings.com ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing overall deception!! Irvining Texas

I'm writing to report a WARNING about True.com, first, after you cancel your subscription do not click on any of there winks, emails, or advertisements: AS told by there rep. this constitutes a reactivation of your account, in which you can be BILLED! I was... after telling them to destroy my credit account with them a month ago..

I like others was deceived about there 7 day free trial, being given a date to call before, then told, I was too late, and was billed 49.95 to my credit card, called complained, to no avail, was given a free month for my inconvenience, then called to cancel and was told my account was taken care of... and cancelled

PLEASE do not be decieved as I was, I was billed again, I again called and complained and was told sorry that's how we work, you click on, you get BILLED... I told them to cancel my account again, ha-ha will see.

I learned my lesson, Please DO NOT BE DECEIVED!!!!

Waide
crescent city, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2006 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Truecom-truebeginningscom/Irvining-Texas-75039/Truecom-trubeginningscom-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-overall-deception-Irvin-207014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True.com - truebeginnings.com