Complaint Review: True.com

• Submitted: Sun, March 22, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 22, 2009

• Reported By:Exeter Pennsylvania
True.com
www.true.com Irvine, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

True.com Fraud Irving Texas

These bastods stole my credit card somehow - I never signed up, never even visited their site before, and come find a $49.99 charge on my bank debit card. I suspect it was a Bank of America employee, or maybe it was just a remarkable coincidence this bogus charge appeared the same day I sent BoA an email basically telling them they suck and I hope they go bankrupt.

And no one has had access to my bank card, aside from purchases made from legit vendors. Granted, a dishonest employee at any vendor could possibly steal my card, but, this just smells like one of BoA's dirty tricks.

Cynthia
Exeter, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2009 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Truecom/Irvine-Texas/Truecom-Fraud-Irving-Texas-436487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True.com