Complaint Review: True.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 25, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 25, 2007

• Reported By:naperville Illinois
True.com
5215 N. O'Connor, Suite 1600 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

True.com charged 49.99 even after talking to someone who said charges would be taken off my account Ripoff Irving Texas

quite simple:

I called them and activated my membership for a free trial.

I was charged "2.99" twice

I called well before the time limit to cancel.

after I cancelled and my membership was canceled I called to have my two 2.99 charges cancelled. The woman said she would take those charges off of my account.

three days later I was billed for 49.99

One un-happy mother f--ker especially since I just got a new job and havn't been employed for over a month... I'd be in some big trouble had I not gotten my tax return.

Eugene
naperville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2007 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Truecom/Irving-Texas-75039/Truecom-charged-4999-even-after-talking-to-someone-who-said-charges-would-be-taken-off-m-245664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True.com