Complaint Review: True.com

• Updated: Fri, May 22, 2009

• Reported By:Indiana Pennsylvania
True.com
www.true.com Internet U.S.A.

True.com send fake and false winks Internet

Just to test my suspicion that I was receiving fake winks, I set up another account but using a female name (I'm male). The very next day, my regular account received a wink from my new account! How blatant, how obvious can this website be that they are sending out fake, computer-gereated winks to entice people to pay to join? Because only by joining can you do anything more than send a wink back. I was a member once, but cancelled after I wasn't getting any useful respones. Now I see why!

Plus, a huge number of the profiles are fake. I get winks from young girls 2,000 miles away who are looking for "men 18-110 years old." Obvious spam, and huge amounts of it. Again, just trying to entice you to join on the chance you'll meet a young girl who digs old guys.

A complete BS website.

Bill
Indiana, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2009 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Truecom/internet/Truecom-send-fake-and-false-winks-Internet-454367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True.com