Complaint Review: True.com

• Updated: Fri, July 18, 2008

• Reported By:Exeter Missouri
True.com
true.com Nationwide U.S.A.

True.com 7Day free trial, is to lure you in so they can charge your card Internet Texas

I recieved many emails from true.com offering me their 7 day free trial. I finally decided to try it. Never went back to the sight after the trial was over, 4 months later my credit card was billed 49.00, when I called to tell them I was not a member and that they had done an unautherized withdrawal and to put the money back on my card. I was told that they had offered me lifetime membership several times by email and that in taking their free trial a lifetime fee or a monthly fee, so they had deducted this fee 4 months later, they said no refund but I could go to the sight free for another month. I changed my card no to prevent this happening again.

Rhonda
Exeter, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2008 04:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Truecom/nationwide/Truecom-7Day-free-trial-is-to-lure-you-in-so-they-can-charge-your-card-Internet-Texas-352663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True.com