• Report: #197011

• Submitted: Sun, June 18, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, June 18, 2006

• Reported By:Butte Montana
Trugenix Hoodia
827 W SOUTH JORDAN PARKWAY, SUITE 201 SOUTH JORDAN, Utah U.S.A.

Trugenix Hoodia, Margi Life, PureHealth I never received an order and can't cancel, yet I have been charged $99.41 twice already SOUTH JORDAN Utah

I ordered a free bottle of Trugenix Hoodia on the internet. I never received anything, and on 4/20/06, $99.41 was debited from my account by a business called Marqi Life out of Clearwater Florida. It took some doing to find out where they actually were. It was their site that I ordered the original bottle. I have phoned them numerous times and never received a call back. I have emailed them more times than I can count. I have gooten few replies.

If I am lucky enough to get one they either say my problem has been forwarded to another department and they will get back with me soon (never did!), or they can't find my account with this email address, even after I sent them a copy of the confirmation email. Now on 6/16/06 I got another debit of $99.41 from a place called PUREHEALTH. Apparently it is located in American Fork, Utah. I am having trouble even finding any info on these guys. I have tried time and again to cancel any and all orders and requested refunds, yet have had no luck. I have been forced to cancel my card and protested those charges to my card company. Trugenix must be using these companies to keep my card info moving so I can't catch up to it. I don't know how else to explain how 2 different entities could possibly charge the same thing for nothing, yet both push the same product. I am not saying the product is bad, because there is no way of knowing since I am only charged for it and not getting any of it.

At least I am not like a host of others who get inrolled in other programs when they try and get the free bottle. That being said, I am not going to stop pursuing this until I get my money back.

Debi
Butte, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2006 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trugenix-Hoodia/SOUTH-JORDAN-Utah-84095/Trugenix-Hoodia-Margi-Life-PureHealth-I-never-received-an-order-and-cant-cancel-yet-I-197011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trugenix Hoodia