Complaint Review: Trulia

• Submitted: Fri, July 05, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Beahonest — California
Internet, California USA

Trulia Trulia - AVOID this company! Sneaky! Did an UNAUTHORIZED charge on my credit card! LIARS!!! Internet California

I am a Realtor in Orange County, CA., and was convinced to try Trulia, so they charge my credit card. Then three months later they randomly charged my credit card again WITHOUT my permission, and for almost double the amount they had previously charged it.  They said they had sent me an email about this and I checked everywhere on my emails and not 1 single email about this.  They also changed the date and months that they said they sent me this so-called email.  I asked them to credit my card back and they said they couldn't, and all they could do was cancel my subscription.  So they kept my money and just cancelled the subscription.  They are very dishonest, and also advertise homes that are NOT available.  So SHADY!!!  AVOID this company at all costs!!! There are other companies that you can get leads from that are more honest than Trulia.  I hope they go out of business for how they treat realtors and also customers. AVOID!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trulia/Internet-California/Trulia-Trulia-AVOID-this-company-Sneaky-Did-an-UNAUTHORIZED-charge-on-my-credit-card-1064767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trulia