Complaint Review: Trulia

• Submitted: Tue, June 22, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, June 22, 2010

• Reported By: Andrea — Bandera Texas U.S.A.

Trulia Unknown I cancelled my subscriptions and somehow it came active again. They charged me and would not refund! I talked with customer support and billing. Very unhelpful. The subscription was deleted/canceled, Internet

I have tried different campaigns with Trulia and neither have worked. So I canceled the 1st one a few months ago and tried a second one. Well that also did not work so I canceled it also 1.5 weeks before it renewed.  Lo behold, today when I checked, it was still active.. I had a sales lady from their company call and I told her that I was not going to go further for now that I was going to cancel what I have for now. maybe down the road I will look at another area.  So today when I noticed the charge on my credit card, I called and they would not refund it.  All they said is sorry!.. Trulia of course could care less of one complaint, but here is one to start for others to beware!!! Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2010 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trulia/internet/Trulia-Unknown-I-cancelled-my-subscriptions-and-somehow-it-came-active-again-They-charged-616300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trulia