Complaint Review: Trulia.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Lee — Memphis Tennessee U.S.A.
116 New montgomery St STE 300 San Francisco, California United States of America

Trulia.com Deliberate Debit Card Fraud San Francisco, California

Trulia.com sells subscriptions for internet leads for real estate agents.  The subcriptions are paid 3 months in advance and there is not an automatic renewal.  The leads are totally worthless so I went online 3 weeks before my subscription was over to remove my debit card information and it is impossible to remove it once in there.  I called that same day to cancel my subscription which ended the end of February.  They ran a $300. charge for an unauthorized new 3 month subscription the day after the subscription was over. I called them and they said had a record of my cancelling the subscription and said I could expect a refund 10-14 days.  I needed this money for living expenses and would have expected an immediate refund instead of having to wait 2 weeks to get my money back.

I had a suspicion that there was a reason the debit card information could not be removed from my account with them.  I am not sure I will ever see the refund because I do not trust this company now and 2 weeks is a long time to wait for my money back.

Other consumers need to be warned about this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Truliacom/San-Francisco-California-94105/Truliacom-Deliberate-Debit-Card-Fraud-San-Francisco-California-1023545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trulia.com