• Report: #421993

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:Nepean Ontario
Trump Institute - A BSG Canada, Inc. Program
803 West Avenue, Rochester, New York Boca Raton, Florida, Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Trump Institute - A BSG Canada, Inc. Program BUYER BEWARE!! Rochester, New York, Boca Raton, Florida, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Ripoff Report Verified Safe
1. attended a presentation for the Wealth Building Weekend, in Ottawa, with the Trump Institute on May 31, 2008-June 1, 2008

2. I purchased their Gold Immersion package, for $8998 which I subsequently cancelled within the 10-day cooling period which I entitled to under the provisions of the Ontario Consumer Protection Act.

3. After a few calls on my part, I received via email a UPS tracking number to return the course materials to the "Trump Institute. I sent back the unopened package. (Delivery confirmed)

4. After several emails and phone calls, I received an email indicating that my credit would be processed bu July 7, 2008.

5.The organization credited my account for an incorrect amount - $1499

6. To date I have made several calls and sent emails to this organization requesting the outstanding amount be credited to my card. All I receive is promises to return calls and rectify the situation with no results.

7. I was given the name and number for the "Head of Customer Service" who has not honoured his promise to return my call and rectify the situation.

8. As of today I confirmed with my credit card company and there has not been any postings from this organization for a refund.

9. I checked with the Ontario Companies Branch and confirmed that the Trump Insitute is not registered as a trade name for BSG Canada Inc. This does not surprise. You can draw your won conclusions.

1o. I have contacted my lawyer because I intend to recover these funds.

11. All I can say is buyer beware. I should also point out that this organization had the gual to contact me asking me spend another $20k with them for their Exclusive Mentoring Program - citing that I have the profile of the type of person who would do well in the real estate investment business. Can you believe it? BUYER BEWARE.

Tracy
Nepean, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trump-Institute-A-BSG-Canada-Inc-Program/Boca-Raton-Florida-Mississauga-Ontario/Trump-Institute-A-BSG-Canada-Inc-Program-BUYER-BEWARE-Rochester-New-York-Boca-Rato-421993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trump Institute - A BSG Canada, Inc. Program