Complaint Review: Trump Institute

• Submitted: Tue, May 26, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 26, 2009

• Reported By:Windsor Connecticut
Trump Institute
6400 Park Of Commerce Blvd Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Trump Institute Scam and I need my money back!! Boca Raton Florida

I attended one of Trumps free seminars on Saturday, February 9, 2009. I signed up for the 3 day seminar and paid more than $3000. After reading most of the information and making a few contacts, i realized that this was a scam. I immediately contacted the Trump Institute and returned the documents in the required time for me to get my full refund. They were confirmed as received on 2/20/09 and was promised a refund to my credit card within 10 business days. I have been calling to resolve the matter and to date, I still have not recieved my refund.

I have documentation of the calls and the reciepts and would like to know what else to do and how your office could help. I have all the information.

Rosy
Windsor, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2009 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trump-Institute/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/Trump-Institute-Scam-and-I-need-my-money-back-Boca-Raton-Florida-455251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trump Institute