Complaint Review: Trust Benefit

• Submitted: Wed, April 28, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, April 28, 2004

• Reported By:lynchburg Virginia
Trust Benefit
110a Walnut D15 Chumpiain, New York U.S.A.

Trust Benefit ripoff I do not want to give them a chance Chumpiain New York *UPDATE .. Trust Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04!

EDitor's UPDATED info 2-20-04: Rip-off Report is still receiving complaints that they are not receiving the refunds as promised. Rip-off Report has been in contact with the Company and has made them aware of these issues. They have assured us that refunds are being given to those who are providing them with all the correct contact information requested by them. They have also provided confirmation/proof of over 2,600 refunds to date, on a spreadsheet, and Rip-off Report staff called and verified more than a dozen consumers at random, all very angry & outraged, but, they all did get their refund. The company again apologized for the delay and reported that credit to your account could take as long as 4-5 days. As we understand it, this company only does the processing for all the other companies, so they are at the mercy of those companies funds, further delaying your refund.

Rip-off Report is hoping they will live up to what they have promised, we think they will, ..we'll see. Rip-off Report will continue to investigate more into this situation, and we will eventually post an UPDATE to the main Report at this web address: https://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp?id=76605

Please be patient, we can only tell you what they are telling us.

ED Magedson
EDitor@RipoffReport.com
badbusinessbureau.com

CLICK HERE to see how Trust Benefits contacted Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

They have not done anything to me, but after reading all the bad reportes an not to be able to to access them on line I do not want to give them a chance to rip me off. I am handicap and live on a fix income. I would just like to get my 299.00 back

Colleen
lynchburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2004 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trust-Benefit/Chumpiain-New-York-12919/Trust-Benefit-ripoff-I-do-not-want-to-give-them-a-chance-Chumpiain-New-York-UPDATE-Tru-89372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trust Benefit