Complaint Review: Trust Benefit

• Updated: Mon, December 15, 2003

• Reported By:Taunton Massachusetts
Trust Benefit
Nationwide U.S.A.

Trust Benefit ripoff! They said someone maybe deleted my request for a credit card by accident. Nationwide *UPDATE ..Trust Benefits contacts Rip-off Report stating they will be giving REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers, working harder to avoid employee & customer misunderstandings

*Author of original report: Trust Benefits charged my bank, been 3 weeks

UPDATE: Click Here to see how Trust Benefits contacts Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers, working harder to avoid employee & customer misunderstandings.

Trust benefit called me on nov. 18 2003. They took my information and told me that i was approved for a $2,000.00 credit limit and that all i needed to pay was a 1 time fee of $299.

They said that the money was going to be debited from my checking account on nov. 21 2003 and here i am today waiting and checking my account to see if the took the money. When i called them to see why they were taken so long. they told me that they don't have my name in their files that someone maybe deleted it by accident. But thank God that they did not touch my account because if they would have they would be in court.

Juneiry
Taunton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2003 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trust-Benefit/nationwide/Trust-Benefit-ripoff-They-said-someone-maybe-deleted-my-request-for-a-credit-card-by-acci-72726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trust Benefit

Trust Benefits charged my bank, been 3 weeks

AUTHOR: Juneiry - (U.S.A.)

12/15/2003-It's been 3 weeks since this company charged my bank and i still don't have the card i call them to get more information about it and all they tell me is that it takes 15-20 days for the card to arrive it's been 15 days already and i still don't have it. I realy hope that this places get shut down.