Complaint Review: Trust Benefits, Global Benefits, Superior Benefits

• Submitted: Tue, December 02, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, December 02, 2003

• Reported By:Chiefland Florida
Trust Benefits, Global Benefits, Superior Benefits
100A Walnut D-15 Suite 742 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Trust Benefits, Global Benefits, Superior Benefits ripoff, credit card scam Champlain New York *UPDATE Superior Benefits working harder to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied

UPDATE: Click Here to see how Superior Benefits contacts Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers, working harder to avoid employee & customer misunderstandings.

I hate to say this, but unfortunately i got scammed by these people. they are scheduled to take the 299 out of my account on the 5th of Dec. 03 I have called them 3 times to tell them to cancel my order. they told me that they have not got my file yet and to call back on the 2nd of Dec. I called all day and got a busy signal. I found 3 other phone numbers to this company. here is all 4 that i have found. 1-866-260-6166,1-866-554-2-0556, 1-800-799-0090, 647-436-0263.

What I want to know Is, why has the BBB or The State Attorneys Office Stopped this company yet? Letters Won't get you anywhere.

They need to track these people down and arrest them. I am going to my bank tomorrow and close my account. I also filed a complaint with the BBB.

Fred
Chiefland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2003 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trust-Benefits-Global-Benefits-Superior-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Trust-Benefits-Global-Benefits-Superior-Benefits-ripoff-credit-card-scam-Champlain-New-73824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trust Benefits, Global Benefits, Superior Benefits

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC