Complaint Review: Trust Benefits - World Benefits - Global Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, February 20, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 20, 2004

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Trust Benefits - World Benefits - Global Benefits
100A Walnut D15 Ste. 740 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Trust Benefits,World Benefits, Global Benefits Took $299.00, of our hard earned money, and have sent us nothing Champlain New York *UPDATE .. World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04!

EDitor's UPDATED info 2-20-04: Rip-off Report is still receiving complaints that they are not receiving the refunds as promised. Rip-off Report has been in contact with the Company and has made them aware of these issues. They have assured us that refunds are being given to those who are providing them with all the correct contact information requested by them. They have also provided confirmation/proof of over 2,600 refunds to date, on a spreadsheet, and Rip-off Report staff called and verified more than a dozen consumers at random, all very pissed off, but, they all did get their refund. The company again apologized for the delay and reported that credit to your account could take as long as 4-5 days. As we understand it, this company only does the processing for all the other companies, so they are at the mercy of those companies funds, further delaying your refund.

Rip-off Report is hoping they will live up to what they have promised, we think they will, ..we'll see. We will continue to investigate more into this situation, and we will eventually post an UPDATE to the main Report at this web address: https://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp?id=76605

Please be patient, we can only tell you what they are telling us.

ED Magedson
EDitor@RipoffReport.com

badbusinessbureau.com

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacted Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

Back in Jan. 2004, This company debited my account $299.00, for what the CSR Jenna Androff, and her supervisor, Florence Chaney, said would be a Visa credit card for at least $2000.00. I called to verify it would be $2000.00 and the CSR John Connors, was nice, and seemed honest, he said it was actually between $1500.-$2000.00, but that there was already a bank ready to give me the Visa, so I felt reassured. Then 15-20 days after my acct. was debited, I called to check on the delivery date, this guy was rude, and said I'd have it no later than the first week of Feb. 2004, since that call I've tried to reach them to no avail, the # I had-(800)799-0090, has been disconnected, and the other #(866)260-6616, is busy 24 hrs. a day!I want my money back or the Visa,(for at least $1500.00)NOW!!!

Robin
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2004 05:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trust-Benefits-World-Benefits-Global-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Trust-BenefitsWorld-Benefits-Global-Benefits-Took-29900-of-our-hard-earned-money-and-81095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trust Benefits - World Benefits - Global Benefits