Complaint Review: Trust Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, May 03, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 03, 2004

• Reported By:Stuart Florida
Trust Benefits
100 A Walnut D15 Suite 742 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Trust Benefits rip-off took $299.00, and promised a major credit card, that I never get,and now they don't wanna refund me Champlain New York *UPDATE .. Trust Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04!

*Consumer Suggestion: consumer knowledge

EDitor's UPDATED info 2-20-04: Rip-off Report is still receiving complaints that they are not receiving the refunds as promised. Rip-off Report has been in contact with the Company and has made them aware of these issues. They have assured us that refunds are being given to those who are providing them with all the correct contact information requested by them. They have also provided confirmation/proof of over 2,600 refunds to date, on a spreadsheet, and Rip-off Report staff called and verified more than a dozen consumers at random, all very angry & outraged, but, they all did get their refund. The company again apologized for the delay and reported that credit to your account could take as long as 4-5 days. As we understand it, this company only does the processing for all the other companies, so they are at the mercy of those companies funds, further delaying your refund.

Rip-off Report is hoping they will live up to what they have promised, we think they will, ..we'll see. Rip-off Report will continue to investigate more into this situation, and we will eventually post an UPDATE to the main Report at this web address: https://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp?id=76605

Please be patient, we can only tell you what they are telling us.

ED Magedson
EDitor@RipoffReport.com
badbusinessbureau.com

CLICK HERE to see how Trust Benefits contacted Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

My name is Eduard. Once they contact me and offer me a major credit card up to$10.000 worth. They told me that was one time fee of $299.00, and if I don't receive the credit card they will make sure to refund the all amount of $299.00.

That happens on January 09/2004, and I never got anything from them. After about 4 months they called me and told me that will be refunding all the amount in a period 5 to 10 business day. It's already passed a month and I still haven't seem anything from them. I called them several times, and the operator always saing that, this check was already issued, if so, Where's the check?

CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

Eduardo
Stuart, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2004 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trust-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Trust-Benefits-rip-off-took-29900-and-promised-a-major-credit-card-that-I-never-getan-89983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trust Benefits

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

Yes you have been scammed, however it is essential you arm yourself with credit laws to keep this from happening ever again.

#2 Consumer Suggestion