Complaint Review: Trust Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, February 04, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, February 04, 2004

• Reported By:amarillo Texas
Trust Benefits
110a Walnut D15 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Trust Benefits ripoff & fraud Champlain New York

I received a call from these people on Jan 16, 2004 and was promised a credit card with a $2,000 credit limti for a fee of $299, I told them I needed to talk to my husband and we decide not to do this. I called the next day and told them to cancel my order as we did not have the money. On Feb 1,2004 my bank account was charged this amount and $19.95 and $39.95 from these folks after they were told not to do this.

amarillo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2004 11:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trust-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Trust-Benefits-ripoff-fraud-Champlain-New-York-79259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trust Benefits