Complaint Review: Trust Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, February 02, 2004

• Reported By:Decatur Georgia
Trust Benefits
100A Walnut D15 #742, Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Trust Benefits the phone rings but no-one is home, there is a web address but I you can't come in. Champlain New York *UPDATE Trust Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want allcustomers to be 100% satisfied

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

I am a new resident alien. My credit history is non existent in this country and the telephonic offer in December, appeared to be timely after I could not get credit to purchase a car.I have since applied for "opt out" for life.

It appears that this company is either nomadic or shy.Customer service department may have insufficient lines - the lines give busy signals with no answering service until business hours are over.I have spoken to them twice- once to try to cancel the membership before the monies were withdrawn - and then to confirm that the web address given on the phone was correct.

The web address given in the surplus package that finally arrived on January 20th has access denied to me.

The promised pre approved application form for the credit card that a fee of $299 was withdrawn for has yet to arrive. I posted their package back today for $8 this Feb 2nd but the fax/email address is mysteriously missing from the multitudinous papers sent to me. I balk at the cost of $25 to send a telegram to cancel the membership as per the company's instructions!

I emailed the company via the address posted on your site on Saturday but have not received a reply to date. I am not surprised.

Heather
Decatur, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2004 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trust-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Trust-Benefits-the-phone-rings-but-no-one-is-home-there-is-a-web-address-but-I-you-cant-78974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trust Benefits