Complaint Review: Trust Benefits

• Submitted: Sat, March 13, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, March 13, 2004

• Reported By:Santa Monica California
Trust Benefits
Walnut Lane Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Trust Benefits ripoff Champlain New York

Trust Benefits promised me a Credit Card with a $2,000 Credit Limit within 15 days. $299.99 was taken from my account in December 2003. I have yet to recieve a card. In fact, their customer service has changed from (866) 260-6166 to a recording then to just the phone ringing. I have contacted the FBI in New York State to look into this problem. I am not alone in this fight against thieft, dis-honesty and lies. I sent back the info package by registered mail. I suggest that any one who still have this packet, to send it registered mail.

Thank you for this forum to voice my extreme dis-pleasure with Trust Benefits and their slimy business practices. I have a list of all the names of bogus business they have operated under. They will be stopped.

Santa Monica, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2004 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trust-Benefits/Champlain-New-York/Trust-Benefits-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-83758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trust Benefits